Sales Executive serves as the focal point for all commercially related dealings with existing and prospective customers and the marketplace in general. SE must be able to interact easily across all levels of staff of organizations with whom we do business.
Sales Executive is responsible for: –
- Execute and deliver the new business objectives
- Develop and actively work the “Sales Funnel” according to standard sales procedures
- Using own initiative to prospect and suitably qualify new business opportunities in such volumes so as to sustain the sales targets, and convert them into new business
- Pro-actively watch for any new business opportunities and trends in the marketplace, including but not limited to, new technologies, services and products and bring them to the attention of Manager
- Ensure correct communication to all staff, including managers, of activities in accounts by way of internal reports, discussions and presentations
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with all contacts at sites, existing and prospective, so as to comprehensively cover all buying influences at all times in the sales and account management process
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- To be effective SE must have following skills and experience: –
- Must have at least graduate degree – preferably in Business or Economics
- Must have 3 – 4 years working experience in Sales and / or Business Development role in the Middle East Region. Working experience in Financial services or Software solutions sector will be preferred
- Must be fluent in English and preferably Arabic.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of financial markets
- Must have working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office and other day to day business software.
- Should be able to work in team environment, yet operate independently.